Looking for a hands-on summer camp for your preschooler and soon-to-be kindergartner? Look no further.
Northeast Stars offers a summer camp rich in outdoor play, geographic exploration, and social time. Browse our brochure, fill out a registration form, and sign up today!
2017 Summer Camp Brochure & Application
FACTS ABOUT NORTHEAST STARS SUMMER CAMP
- Northeast Stars Montessori (NES) is a State Licensed Preschool
- Our teachers run the Summer Camp. All teachers are credentialed and have years of experience in Early Childhood Education or Early Childhood Development.
- We provide a chance to experience traditional summer camp fun with science, outdoor play, music, arts and crafts and geographic exploration.
- We have a thematic integrated curriculum. We use outdoor play extensively with our curriculum.
- We follow State Licensed ratios for the entire day. Our teachers work with dedicated aids and assistants to provide a safe, fun, academic experience.
- Northeast Stars Montessori (NES) offers 12 weeks of summer fun.
- Our summer camp day is 8 AM - 3 PM.
- We offer Before Care from 7:30 AM - 8 AM and After Care from 3 PM - 6 PM.
- Campers should bring their own lunches. NES provides daily healthy snacks for all campers.
- Register for single or multiple weeks.