NES Montessori Summer Camp!
Summer Camp 2018 information is now available and we've added more weeks!
Click on the links below to see all of the information and registration forms for our Summer Camp 2018.
There are several ways you can register.
1. Register now by filling out the form below.
2. Fill out the forms below. Print and email to our office, or screen shot and email to our office. (whatever is easiest for you!)
3. You may also fill out the forms, print and drop off at the school locations.
4. Let us help you with these forms! Call our office at 703-945-0408 or email us at email@example.com
If you'd like to meet our teaching staff and visit the school, please call us or email (information above) and we will set up a time for your visit.
Summer Camp 2018
facts about northeast stars summer camp
- Northeast Stars Montessori (NES) is a State Licensed Preschool
- Our teachers run the Summer Camp. All teachers are credentialed and have years of experience in Early Childhood Education or Early Childhood Development.
- We provide a chance to experience traditional summer camp fun with science, outdoor play, music, arts and crafts and geographic exploration.
- We have a thematic integrated curriculum. We use outdoor play extensively with our curriculum.
- We follow State Licensed ratios for the entire day. Our teachers work with dedicated aids and assistants to provide a safe, fun, academic experience.
- Northeast Stars Montessori (NES) offers twelve weeks of summer fun.
- Our summer camp day is 8 AM - 3 PM.
- We offer Before Care from 7:30 AM - 8 AM and After Care from 3 PM - 6 PM.
- Campers should bring their own lunches. NES provides daily healthy morning meal for all campers.
- Register for single or multiple weeks.