Introducing NES LIFE: the same great Montessori & More philosophy, designed to flex with your family’s busy lifestyle!
Looking for flexible school options for your 2 - 5 year old?
Look no further! NES LIFE flexes with your family’s needs by allowing your family to sign up for up to twelve (12) consecutive or non- consecutive weeks of school (based on availability).
Families can choose to submit an application to fully enroll their child at any point during the NES LIFE program, or after reaching 12 weeks; acceptance into the Full-Day or Space-Share program is based on availability.
• COST: $395/week, 8 AM - 2:45 PM — payment required in advance of attendance; enrollment
not guaranteed until payment is received.
• Drop Off is from 8 AM - 8:30 AM; Pick-up is from 2:45 PM - 3 PM
• AFTER CARE PROGRAM SEPARATE: $30/day; 3:01 PM - 6 PM
• Separate program from Traditional Full-Day and Space-Share.
• 12 week maximum enrollment, based on availability
• Partial access to NES parent community features
• Families must provide AM Meals and Lunch for their child.
NES LIFE is the perfect solution to your busy life. Call us today at 703-945-0408 to inquire about availability at our
DC or ALX location!
Return this registration along with a completed Tuition Express Form and return to the school. NOTE: Registration forms will not be processed without payment included. Spots are not guaranteed until payment is received.
Four Ways to Submit Registration Forms:
1. Mail your Registration Form and Tuition Express Form to our business office at 697 North Washington Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
2. Drop off the registration and payment at either campus: NES -DC 1325 Maryland Ave NE 20002; NES-ALX 697 North Washington Street Alexandria VA 22314
3. Email: Print and fill out your Registration Form and Tuition Express Form, scan and email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Fax: Print and fill out your Registration Form and Tuition Express Form, fax to 703-997-5913
Please call us at 703-945-0408 or email us for help with the registration process.